This tutorial will show you the best ways to stream Kodi (XBMC) from your Windows computer to your Google Chromecast Kodi APK The tutorial makes use of a manuscript to stream video clips from Kodi to the Google Chrome web browser then from Chrome to your Chromecast.
This is an extra efficient approach than casting your screen or home window (which is generally rather laggy) because the video is streaming from the Chromecast, not from your computer system to the Chromecast. Kodi APK You will certainly be able to stream motion pictures and also TELEVISION programs from your COMPUTER to your TELEVISION.
How-to Stream Kodi (XBMC) on Windows to Chromecast.
1. Download and install Google Chrome.
2. Install Google Cast to Google Chrome.
3. Download and install the playercorefactory.xml documents:
4. Removal the playercorefactory.xml file to: C: \ Users \<username>\ AppData \ Roaming \ Kodi \ userdata.
5. Right-click playercorefactory.xml and hit "Edit".
6. Change the adhering to line to the place of Google Chrome (miss step if present location is right):.
7. Release Kodi and stream a video.
8. The video clip will certainly introduce in Chrome. Continue the Google Cast symbol and select your Chromecast.
Note: All videos in Kodi will certainly introduce will certainly introduce in Chrome now. To play video in Kodi, simply relabel the playercorefactory.xml data (situated in C: \ Users \<username>\ AppData \ Roaming \ Kodi \ userdata) to playercorefactory.xml.txt.
Keep in mind: This approach is not 100% effective.
The Chrome browser does not play all documents types, for that reason specific streams will trigger the browser to download the flick instead of streaming it in the internet browser. In this instance, we suggest that you try another stream. You can cast your display to the Chromecast (this technique could be laggy) if no various other streams are available.
To cast your display, you will require Google Chrome and also the Google Cast extension.
Press the Google Cast symbol, press on the dropdown button, and press "Cast screen/window".